Thursday, November 20, 2008

Clique Language

I'm sure you've heard of the book series, The Clique. Well, my friend found this site with a chart of words to use and what they mean, according to The Clique that is in the books. Here are some of my favorite:

Ah-mazing: The best ever
File: Fake-smile
Heart it: I love
Laytah: See ya
MSP: Major Star Potential
PC: Private Conversation
VIG: Very Important Guest

I'm sorry I don't have the link...but if I do, I'll put it on here, don't worry :]
Thanks!

2 comments:

Jillllllly said...

omg!!! i love thatt!!! dont forget GLU = Girls Like Us
+
LBR = Loser beyond repair!!!

HAHAHAH... ilove that
you should do state of the unions too like mwahhh!!!
Heart JillyBeannn

Karina Beana said...

Ahha, thanks Jilly Bean!
Come on guys, don't be shy...Jilly wasn't! :]

<3_Karina Beana