I know I haven't posted in SO long...I get kind of bored with it. I've also been busy with many things-school, Crystal and Karina's La Revue, and Tiny Bubblers!. What that is, is my own site!
Tiny Bubblers are creatures that you create and take care of. =D (That's our motto :] ) The creatures are cute, adorable, little pom-poms that I put eyes on...sounds boring, right? WAHH!! Wrongo! I set up a lot of contests-there's one going on right now-, they have rooms, you have Dobblers, you can buy them furniture, and moree!
So check it out and create a Tiny Bubbler today!
Here's the link :]]
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
<3_ Karina Beana ...at 5:39 PM
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
LoL. If you read my last post, then you know how my friend, Becca, and I own this site called Howling Wolves (read post for more details). I also told you that I was working on a site that would be the news about Howling Wolves, but it wasn't created yet. Well, now it is! Here's the link: www.freewebs.com/karina4
Also, I might be creating another site like a blog on there. Just because my two other friends made sites there b/c I had with the wolves, but I feel a wee bit left out...long story..haha.
But if i end up making one on there, DON'T WORRY! I'll still post here! ^.^
Also, please tell all of your friends about this site? I don't get too many visitors anymore...only Jill and Christine, I think, but that's b/c we all look at eachother's blogs...
<3_ Karina Beana ...at 5:10 PM
Saturday, January 31, 2009
My good friend, Becca, is insanely in love with wolves...so she made a site, called Howling Wolves, and I'm co-owner! What you do is you create a wolf, name it, and put it in a pack or have it be a Lone Wolf. It's not an interactive pet where you can feed it and everything, but it's still fun. You can find mates, have puppies, and it might even become Alpha of the pack! So check it out and click, on the side of it, How to Join The Pack, and send your form in to the e-mail posted there. Or, if you want, you can send it into my blog e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The site is: www.freewebs.com/richisliving
Hope you join!
Also, I'm working on a site that will be called 'News About Howling Wolves'. It will be where I give updates on what's happening with the wolves on the other site. More details coming soon.
<3_ Karina Beana ...at 10:59 PM
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
You usually hear that "Age is nothing but a number..." But, at least you know what that number is! Well, not one celebrity. That's right, Akon told the Associated Press this week that he has absolutely NO idea of how old he is. "I don't want to know I'm getting older," he said. "Then I'll start to think about getting check-ups and insurance. I don't want that."
His birth certificate says he's 31...he claims he's 21. He also says that he'll be celebrating his 21st b-day for the next 10 years!
Source from this site.
<3_ Karina Beana ...at 9:30 PM
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
'Sup, viewers and readers of Smudge & Things! =]
Please read this awesome list of very interesting facts...and it's all thanks to one of my best friends, Sarah, for sending me it in an e-mail! <33333
- 'Stewardesses' is the longest word typed with only the left hand...
- And 'lollipop' is the longest word typed with your right hand. (You just tested those out, didn't you? ;] )
- No word int he English language rhymes with month, orange, silver, or purple.
- The words 'racecar', 'kayak', and 'level' are the same whether they are read left to right or vice versa (called palindromes).
- There are two words in the English language that have all five vowels in order: 'abstemious' and 'facetious' (you're going a e i o u, right?)
- TYPEWRITER is the longest word that can be made using the letters only on one row of the keyboard.
- A cat has 32 muscles in each ear.
- A goldfish has a memory span of three seconds.
- A shark is the only fish that can blink with both eyes.
- A snail can sleep for three years.
- An ostrich's eye is bigger than it's brain.
- If the populartion of China walked past you, 8 side by side, the line would never end because of the reproduction rate.
- Peanuts are one of the ingredients of dynamite
- Rubber bands last longer when refrigerated.
- The cruise liner, QE 2, moves only six inches for each gallon of diesel that it burns.
- The microwave was invented after a researcher walked by a radar tube and a chocolate bar melted in his pocket.
- The winter of 1932 was so cold that Niagara Falls froze completely solid.
- There are more chickens than people in the world.
- Women blink nearly twice as much as men.
- The average person's left hand does 56% of the typing.
So thank you so much to Sarah for sending those to me!! Wh00t Wh00t! Think YOU have some interesting facts? Just send them, or anything that you want to share, to my blog e-mail at: email@example.com! Thanks!!
Also, please read my post entitled March for Babies underneath the Julian Beever one. Thank you so much...not just for going to that post, but for just coming to my blog...it means a lot to me! =] But still...go to that post please...Ahhah!
<3_ Karina Beana ...at 5:57 PM