Wednesday, February 4, 2009

News About Howling Wolves

Heyy, peeps!
LoL. If you read my last post, then you know how my friend, Becca, and I own this site called Howling Wolves (read post for more details). I also told you that I was working on a site that would be the news about Howling Wolves, but it wasn't created yet. Well, now it is! Here's the link: www.freewebs.com/karina4

Also, I might be creating another site like a blog on there. Just because my two other friends made sites there b/c I had with the wolves, but I feel a wee bit left out...long story..haha.
But if i end up making one on there, DON'T WORRY! I'll still post here! ^.^

Also, please tell all of your friends about this site? I don't get too many visitors anymore...only Jill and Christine, I think, but that's b/c we all look at eachother's blogs...

Thankss!!!!!<33

0 comments: