Wednesday, January 14, 2009

March for Babies

Helloooo, everyonee!
If you have recently looked on the side of Smudge & Things, you probably noticed a new item. That cute little boy in there is my 5 year old cousin, Tyler. He was born prematurely and is mentally challenged. He will probably never walk or talk. I have joined my aunt (his grandma) in March of Dimes, March for Babies. What you do is you raise money either with a group/company or by yourself, and all of the money raised goes to research to find out how to stop premature birth. But, March for Babies isn't just for premies-it also tries to have all babies be born healthy!

If you would like to donate and help me reach my goal of $400, go to my page here. Of course, you would have to ask your parents, but you can read them this post if you would like to try to get them to donate! If you would like to join March for Babies, go to www.marchforbabies.com. Thankss!!!!

one day...all babies will be born healthy. but we need to walk to get there...

0 comments: