Friday, December 12, 2008

Sorry...I keep getting bored with nothing to say on my blog. But I keep posting because I get inspired by mah friend, Jill from her_site!

As you may have seen on my profile, this is my baby:

Her name is Smudge (or Smudgie) and she is 7 years old.
We named her Smudge because she has a spot that looks like somebody dropped an inkspot on her and tried to wipe it off and made a "smudge"!

That pic was taken with my definitely not fancy camera, so it's a little fuzzy...large or small.

Well, I gotta go now.
I will post soon...
You keep commenting.

:]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww Smudgie's sooooo cuteee!!! Nice blog! Luv the Christmas Colors and the music! Keep it going!

Jillllllly said...

omg!!!! smudgiee is sooo cuteee! I heart it! oh and thx for putting me in thereeee. You inspire me tooo!

~Jilllllly Beann <3